Lomography Fisheye 2 Camera in Vectorworks
February 8, 2012
(PDF Version) This was my first foray into Vectorworks. While I made this, I picked up a lot of tricks, but was also left with a lot of questions about the best way to do things:
- I’m not totally clear on how to combine and difference shapes, it’s still a bit of trial and error.
- When I send something behind something else, how do I select the object in the back?
- When I want the convex side of an arc to be the interior of a shape, how do I do that?
- I only needed to see part of the gear for the film winder. How do I slice the gear? To workaround, I covered it with other polygons.
- How do you measure the arc on an object?
Here’s the object: